ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From ECharl...@nyiso.com
Subject Re: Transaction problem
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 14:48:24 GMT
Is there any way to generate an iBATIS statement in Java, including
property references that reference attributes of the same object that you
passed in the statement?

Ok so I'd like to give iBATIS a map with 2 elements:

Map<String, Object> mapToGiveIbatis;

mapToGiveIbatis.put( "ibatisStatement", "SELECT * FROM user  WHERE userid =
#useridInputParam#" );
mapToGiveIbatis.put( "useridInputParam", 1257 );

......queryForObject( "javaGeneratedIbatisStatement", mapToGiveIbatis );

And the ibatis looks like this:
  <select id="javaGeneratedIbatisStatement" ....>
    $ibatisStatement$
  </select>

I get the feeling I misread the book, where it said that iBATIS did the $
replacements before the prepared statement, but in my case it would have to
do the $ replacements and then re-read the statement to do the #
replacements, pulling the # replacements from the same map that I passed in
the statement itself, which, after thinking about it more, doesn't seem
like it would.

***
privileged against disclosure other than to the intended recipient.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately
***