ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Marc Khoury" <khourymar...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem: compareProperty use
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:25:36 GMT
Hi,

I am using the <isEqual> tag in a query as follows:

<isEqual property="list[].paramValue1" compareProperty="list[].paramValue2">

</isEqual>

but it is giving an error because of the property in the compareProperty attribute, although
it works just fine for the attribute property if we use with the compareValue attribute.

The error is something like that:

com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Error getting
ordinal list from JavaBean. Cause java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input
string: "" Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""

Thank you in advance.