ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Devine, James" <james.dev...@fmr.com>
Subject AutoCommit Defaulted to true/false?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 17:57:11 GMT
Hello,
I am using iBatis for data access with a Sybase database.  Our Sybase
database is configured to run in "unchained" mode, which basically means
that autocommit must be set to true.

I am trying to figure out the default behavior of iBatis with respect to
autocommit.  I thought that autocommit was set to false by default.

However, when I execute this, I am getting back true:
sqlMapClient.getDataSource().getConnection().getAutoCommit();

- I thought that iBatis defaulted autocommit to false.  Is this not the
case?

Thanks,
Jim