ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AutoCommit Defaulted to true/false?
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:51:39 GMT
Taken from the Developer Guide located at
http://ibatis.apache.org/javadownloads.cgi

The <transactionManager> element also allows an optional attribute
commitRequired that can be true or
false. Normally iBATIS will not commit transactions unless an insert,
update, or delete operation has been
performed. This is true even if you explicitly call the commitTransaction()
method. This behavior
creates problems in some cases. If you want iBATIS to always commit
transactions, even if no insert, update, or delete operation has been
performed, then set the value of the commitRequired attribute to true.