ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From WhyDontYouSlide <whydontyousl...@gmail.com>
Subject isPropertyAvailable not working
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:16:05 GMT

Hey all,

i'm having somthing like this:

SELECT
   		NUM.COD_COMPAGNIA,
	        NUM.NUM_POLIZZA,
	        NUM.IDE_TELAIO_TARG,
	        NUM.DTA_EFFETTO
FROM    POLIZZA_NUM NUM

        LEFT JOIN POLIZZA_CLIENTE POL_CLI
        ON POL_CLI.ID_POLIZZA = NUM.ID_POLIZZA
   		<dynamic>
          	<isPropertyAvailable property="filtroPolizza.ricercaCliente">
				<isNotEmpty prepend="AND"
property="filtroPolizza.ricercaCliente.codCliente">
	            	POL_CLI.COD_CLIENTE =
#filtroPolizza.ricercaCliente.codCliente#
	        	</isNotEmpty>
				<isNotEmpty prepend="AND" property="filtroPolizza.ricercaCliente.ruolo">
	    			POL_CLI.COD_TIPO_RUOLO = #filtroPolizza.ricercaCliente.ruolo#
    			</isNotEmpty>
	   		</isPropertyAvailable>
			<isNotPropertyAvailable property="filtroPolizza.ricercaCliente">
	            AND POL_CLI.FLG_PRINCIPALE = '1'
				AND POL_CLI.COD_TIPO_RUOLO = '1'
	        </isNotPropertyAvailable>
	   	</dynamic>

problem is that i'm 100% SURE (inspecting in debug mode) that the object
"filtroPolizza.ricercaCliente" IS NOT NULL and also the subProperty
"getCodCliente" is NOT NULL as well...

and the dynamic tag "isPropertyAvailable" FAIL the test and go for the
"isNOTpropertyAvailable" section instead...

where did I go wrong? cant understand the reason....

I've also tried to swithc from notNull to NotEmpty with no better result
the problem is really on the "jump" of "isPropertyAvailable" which i get
false instead of true..

plz help

WDYS