ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jlaur <jason.laurice...@pepsi.com>
Subject Re: Help with what "commitRequired=true" param means
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:24:04 GMT

We propagate any db related errors upwards to our struts action class (struts
action class calls our business delegate) - where we do logging there.  In
the logs, we do not see any logged db errors assoc with the save.  We also
had our dba monitor the db connection for errors and he did not see anything
other than the fact that there was no commit assoc with the db connection
statements.  So, I'm pretty stumped ...