ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jlaur <jason.laurice...@pepsi.com>
Subject Re: Help with what "commitRequired=true" param means
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:37:08 GMT

I have attached code from our application that shows the problem transaction.
The business delegate code calls the sql map data access/dao code.

The transaction is an insert and so the reason why I am confused why it does
not commit unless I specify and set the aforementioned param to true.

I want to be sure that providing the param is indeed necessary and that I am
not just patching something that perhaps in a deeper issue pertaining to the
oracle 10g upgrade.

I don't know if this helps, but, I have a basic single table insert that is
executed by ibatis (no transaction involved) and that commits to the db with
no problems.

Thanks greatly.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17757007/code.txt code.txt