ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the Database at runtime
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:53:16 GMT
 Properties props = Resources.getResourceAsProperties(propfile);

That line uses the classloader to load the props file.   It's likely
caching the first time you load it.

Try using a FileReader instead.

Clinton

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Wolf-Dieter Mische <Mische@gmx.at> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in my current project I have to change the database at runtime. Does anybody do this
before? I found some information on spring and ibatis, but in my case I have a simple java
application.