ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruno Sanz" <brunosanzmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: child lists with resultmap
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 10:27:07 GMT
The error code is

--- The error occurred in /recursos/Usuarios.xml.
--- Check the Usuario.oUsuario.
--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.
--- Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error setting property 'setUsu_areas'
of 'es.ineco.aena.procbcn.beans.UsuarioBean@127077b'.  Cause:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch

Where the "bean" setUsu_areas method get one ArrayList as parameter

public void setUsu_areas(ArrayList usu_areas) {
            this.usu_areas = usu_areas;
    }

In the "theory", ibatis generate one "List" with the collection of the child
"select" ┬┐true?
 I have one "result" in my resultMap father wich have one "select" argument

<resultMap id="oUsuario" class="es.ineco.aena.procbcn.beans.UsuarioBean"
groupBy="id">

<result property="usu_nombre" column="USU_NOMBRE"/>
<result property="usu_areas" column="USU_ID" select = "listaAreas" />
</resultMap>

Where "listaAreas" call another "select" in the ibatis

<select id="listaAreas"  parameterClass="long" resultMap="AreasBean">
</select>

Thank you