ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bruno Sanz" <brunosanzmar...@gmail.com>
Subject child lists with resultmap
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 09:51:51 GMT
hi

I am trying to make run one "child collection" in ibatis 2.0 and it crash

¿Can someone link me to one code example?

The document "iBATIS Data Mapper 2.0" show this sintax:

<resultMap id="get-category-result" class="com.ibatis.example.Category">
<result property="id" column="CAT_ID"/>
<result property="description" column="CAT_DESCRIPTION"/>
<result property="productList" column="CAT_ID" select="
getProductsByCatId"/>
</resultMap>

When getProductsByCatId es another <select> tag

But doesnt say how must i code my javabean

I have my "productList" property as one ArrayList and the
getProductsByCatID  is linked to one resultMap with the attribute "Class" to
the child bean class

¿Am i losing something?

Bruno