ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankar" <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling a procedure by default.
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 23:34:08 GMT
Hi Chris,
            Thanks for your prompt response. I have a lot of stored
procedures created already and the audit procedures needs to take specific
IN parameters which was created in the app. My choices were to change the
procedures to take these parameters and call the procedure from within or
have them called separately outside from the application.

We are using oracle as the database.

-S