ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Filipe David Manana" <fdman...@ieee.org>
Subject sqp maps, namespaces a queries' IDs
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 19:47:17 GMT
Hi,

In my app I have several sql maps (each one in a separate xml file). Each
sql map has a diferent purpose, so each one has a different namespace.
It happens that I have different sql maps (different namespaces) with
queries (select) that have the same ID. When I use SqlMapClient method like
queryForObject,
can I specify something like "Example.getNames" as the query name? Where
Example is the namespace and getNames is the query ID.

cheers

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@ieee.org

"The cruellest lies are often told in silence."