ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From M..@jri-america.com
Subject Sql Exception - iBatis
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 17:44:03 GMT

Dear gentlemen:

    I have just started working with iBatis in an Oracle 10g environment.
In the test IBM RAD environment
I built an EAR file deployed on an IBM WAS CE J2EE server.  In the local
environemnt I got the result set
with no SQL exception thrown.  Yet in the EAR deployed onto WAS CE I got a
SQL Exception thrown
by the iBatis framework - please advise. The same sqlmap xml file is used
in both environments
as well as the rudimentary SELECT statement.  What is iBatis expecting and
causing this exception
to be thrown ???"?    Thanks in advance.

   Regards,

   Mason Yu Jr.
   Developer

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender by replying to this
email and then delete it from your system.

No reliance may be placed upon this email without written
confirmation of its contents and any liability arising from
such reliance without written confirmation is hereby
excluded.

JRI America