ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Kezerashvili, Denis" <Denis.Kezerashv...@gs.com>
Subject RE: Problem exposing protected setters for iBatis
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 16:39:22 GMT
Private field should do just fine for my purposes, no special handling
in the setter.
Thank you for the quick response to this issue.

Denis

________________________________

	From: Brandon Goodin [mailto:brandon.goodin@gmail.com]
	Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 12:31 PM
	To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
	Subject: Re: Problem exposing protected setters for iBatis

	It looks like we have a fix on the way. Is there special logic
that is used in your private setter? If not, I would opt to just ditch
the private setter and set directly to the instance variable once the
fix is in to iBATIS. Once the fix is in iBATIS will set to the private
variable if it does not find a setter.

	Brandon

	On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Kezerashvili, Denis