ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From BalaKishore Pamarti <bpama...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Protocol Error - SimpleDataSource.pushConnection() when using oraclecursors
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 18:12:57 GMT
I was just concerned when you said "Its working now" and your code says you are getting the
List (of beans) directly.

  If anyone can show me the code for getting the "List of beans" directly instead of "ResultSet"
while using oracle stored procedures with REF CURSOR as OUT parameter I would appreciate.
:)

  Cheers!

"Peace is found not in what surrounds us, but in what we hold within."