ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze" <kikna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inserting lists
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 13:20:25 GMT
Jeff,
Just for an argument ;)  -- you are understating powers of iBatis ;) iBatis
can return list of objects running multiple susbselects for each row
(<property column= select= /> ) - something you'd have to do manually in
pure JDBC. In fact, I'd go further allowing inserting object with list
properties in a single sqlmap method using somethimg similar to subselects,
but thats another story.

I understand you philosophy, but I'm trying to look from practical point of
view - the less boilerplate code in my app, the happier I am, quite a
selfish approach ;)