ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Derek Alexander <D.Alexan...@lse.ac.uk>
Subject Can queryForMap(...) behaviour be mimicked in the SQL Map XML files?
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 15:06:37 GMT

Hi,

Let's say I have a class Department with a property that is of type Map that
has keys of Long and values of Employee. The key is the id of the Employee.

Sure, I can set this property in a DAO using:

department.setEmployeeMap(sqlMap.queryForMap("getEmployees",
department.getDepartmentId(), "employeeId");

However, was wondering if there is any way this can be done directly in the
SQL Map XML file so I take advantage of lazy loading.

Cheers,
D.