ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From mfs <farhan.sar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Protocol Error - SimpleDataSource.pushConnection() when using oraclecursors
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 18:28:17 GMT

Actually i dont work on the List of beans (and i thought thats what u meant
earlier)..i dont work on the resultset type at all, thats what i would
expect the ibatis framework to take care of transform the resultset
entries into a list of bean as i configured in sql-map config file..

Here is my test client..

        String resource;
        Reader reader;
        SqlMapClient sqlMap;
        resource = "company/xyz/core/persistence/sql-map-config.xml";
        reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
        sqlMap = SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);
        MyCertificate myCertificate = null;

        HashMap params = new HashMap();
        // input criteria of type mode="IN"
        params.put("criteriaParam", new String("Int"));

        sqlMap.queryForObject(
                        "getMyCertificateByName", params);
        // mode="out" cursorparam part of the parameterMap, in which i ex
        List list = (List) params.get("outputCursorParam");

        Iterator iterator = list.iterator();
        /* END */

        while (iterator.hasNext())
        {
            myCertificate = (MyCertificate) iterator.next();
            System.out.println("--------------------");
            System.out.println(myCertificate.getName());
            System.out.println(myCertificate.getDate());
            System.out.println("--------------------");
        }

----
mapping file.xml

  <parameterMap id="paramMap" class="map">
  		<parameter property="criteriaParam" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
		<parameter property="outputCursorParam" javaType="java.sql.ResultSet"
jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode="OUT" resultMap="resultMap[which is
MyCertificate bean mapping]"/>
  </parameterMap>

  <procedure id="getMyCertificateByName" parameterMap="paramMap" >
         { call
vcert.concept_test_clerk_ui_api.get_certs_by_business_name(?, ?) }
  </procedure>

Let me know if it helps..