ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SqlMapClientTemplate - queryForPaginatedList deprecated...what to use as replacement?
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 20:04:48 GMT
You can either use queryForList(id,param, offset, limit)....

Or the native range features of the SQL supported by your RDBMS.

The latter will likely have significant performance advantages, but iBATIS
doesn't do anything special to support the pagination params in that case.

I recommend testing out a few approaches to determine which is easiest for
you to implement, maintain and which performs best.

Clinton