ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem exposing protected setters for iBatis
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 14:54:51 GMT
I think I've confirmed this bug visually.  It looks like a change went
in quite some time ago that stopped this from working.  I'll write a
few unit tests and see if we can get a fix into the next minor beta.
We have to re-release anyway, due to a JDK 1.4 incompatibility in the
most recent beta.

Clinton