ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tracey Annison" <tanni...@trisystems.co.uk>
Subject RE: Using Ibats with Group By and sums, etc
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:38:18 GMT
Ah, right... that helps!

Cheers
Tracey Annison

  _____

From: Niels Beekman [mailto:n.beekman@wis.nl]
Sent: 28 April 2008 16:39
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Using Ibats with Group By and sums, etc

Hi,

First, you're using both the resultClass and resultMap attributes; use only one of those,
not both. Second, in your resultmap you have the following:

<result column= "BCMP" property = "companyCode" />

This means, map resultset column 'BCMP' to property 'companyCode'. In your SQL you have:

select   '$library$' as library,

         BCMP as companyCode,

         BDPT as departmentCode,

         SUM(BVAL) as valueTotal

So, iBATIS can't find them. Either remove the 'AS companyCode' statement, or change the resultmap.

Hope this helps,

Niels

P.S. You're having duplicate FROM-keywords in the second query, typo or copy/paste error?

  _____