ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Filipe David Manana" <fdman...@ieee.org>
Subject iBATIS logging
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:13:43 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to log, with Log4J 1.2.15, all iBATIS access to the database
(sent queries, errors, etc). But nothing is being logged. My Log4J config
(an excerpt):

logs.dir=${catalina.home}/logs

> log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG, sqlLogFile
> log4j.logger.java.sql=DEBUG, sqlLogFile
>
> # do not duplicate entries to the root log
> log4j.additivity.com.ibatis = false
> log4j.additivity.java.sql = false
>
> log4j.appender.sqlLogFile=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
> log4j.appender.sqlLogFile.File=${logs.dir}/sql.log
> log4j.appender.sqlLogFile.MaxFileSize=5MB
> log4j.appender.sqlLogFile.MaxBackupIndex=20
> log4j.appender.sqlLogFile.ImmediateFlush=true
> log4j.appender.sqlLogFile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
> log4j.appender.sqlLogFile.layout.ConversionPattern=[%p %C %d{dd MMM yyyy
> HH:mm:ss}] %m%n

My log file remains empty. I have been googling and some people say to
remove commons-logging from the classpath. I don't it in my classpath,
although the problem persists.
Any suggestion? Am I doing something wrong?

cheers

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@ieee.org

"The cruellest lies are often told in silence."