ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis ibator 1.1 is a triumph
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:59:14 GMT
Well...thanks for the vote of confidence!  I'm glad that ibator is bring
some value to your projects.

If anyone knows of a good open source HTML to PDF translator, I'd be happy
to incorporate it into the ibator build.  I know there's a way to do it with
XHTML->FO->PDF, but I haven't spent much time investigating it.

Jeff Butler