ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in resultMap:Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid state, the ResultSet object is closed
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:52:00 GMT
Google for "sql 2005 HY010 jdbc -db2", and you'll get more info - it
looks like you're not the first person to get this error, but I didn't
see anything that led me to believe that this is a bug in iBATIS -
more likely an issue with the driver, possibly configuration.

Try simplifying the mapped statement and/or doing the query with JDBC
instead and see what happens.

Larry