ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jasmin_Me...@nexweb.org
Subject Re: Exception "XMLType mapping only supported for Oracle RDBMS"
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:19:53 GMT
Jeff,

Here is my code for ResultSet TypeHandlerCallback.

       public Object getResult(ResultGetter getter) throws SQLException
      {
         logger.info("Entered getResult(ResultGetter getter)");
         Object xmlDocument = null;
         ResultSet rs = getter.getResultSet();

          if (Proxy.isProxyClass(rs.getClass()))
         {
           InvocationHandler ih = Proxy. getInvocationHandler(rs);
           if (ih instanceof ResultSetLogProxy)
           {
               ResultSet realResultSet = ((ResultSetLogProxy) ih).getRs();
               OracleResultSet ors = (OracleResultSet) realResultSet;
               OPAQUE opaqueValue = null;
               if (getter.getColumnName() != null)
               {
                   opaqueValue = ors.getOPAQUE(getter.getColumnName());
               }
               else
               {
                   opaqueValue = ors.getOPAQUE(getter.getColumnIndex());
               }
              if (opaqueValue != null)
              {
                  XMLType xmlResult = XMLType.createXML(opaqueValue);
                  xmlDocument = xmlResult.getDOM();
              }
              else
              {
                  xmlDocument = null;
              }
           }
         }
         else
         {
             logger.error("ResultSet class is not Proxy class");
             xmlDocument = null;
         }
         return xmlDocument;
       }

I have ibatis-2.3.0.677.jar and I have tried with both log4j-1.2.8.jar and
log4j-1.2.13.jar as well. But as long as I keep the log level to DEBUG it
works fine. If I change it to either INFO or ERROR,  I am getting error on
reading resultset for XML datatype

[29 Apr 2008 11:58:33] INFO  [XMLTypeHandlerCallback] Entered
getResult(ResultGetter getter)
     [exec] [29 Apr 2008 11:58:33] ERROR [XMLTypeHandlerCallback]
ResultSet class is not Proxy class
     [exec] [29 Apr 2008 11:58:33] INFO  [XMLTypeHandlerCallback] Entered
getResult(ResultGetter getter)
     [exec] [29 Apr 2008 11:58:33] ERROR [XMLTypeHandlerCallback]
ResultSet class is not Proxy class
     [exec] java.lang.NullPointerException
     [exec]     at
org.jdom.input.DOMBuilder.buildTree(DOMBuilder.java:166)
     [exec]     at org.jdom.input.DOMBuilder.build(DOMBuilder.java:135):

How do I fix it for log level ERROR or INFO?

Thanks
Jasmin

"Jeff Butler" <jeffgbutler@gmail.com>
12/26/2007 10:30 PM
Please respond to
user-java@ibatis.apache.org

user-java@ibatis.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Exception "XMLType mapping only supported for Oracle RDBMS"

Here's how to get the real resultset from a the proxied class:

public Object getResult(ResultGetter getter) throws SQLException {
  ResultSet rs = getter.getResultSet();
  if (Proxy.isProxyClass(rs.getClass())) {
    InvocationHandler ih = Proxy. getInvocationHandler(rs);
    if (ih instanceof ResultSetLogProxy) {
      ResultSet realResultSet = ((ResultSetLogProxy) ih).getRs();
      // do something here...
    }
  }
}