ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jason Kratz <jason.kr...@firm58.com>
Subject RE: Pass multiple parameters using Map
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:57:16 GMT
No offense here but did you read the documentation PDF?  This exact topic is discussed on
page 30 of the developer's guide.  There are multiple ways of doing what you want but your
specific case is on page 30.

Jason

Hi,

Here's a newbie question for iBATIS:
I need to pass three parameters to a <select> query. I don't want to create a new class
just for this one query, so I tried to use Map as parameterClass even parameterMap, nothing
worked.
Anyone can provide a sample of doing such kind of task? I did Google and search iBATIS mailinglist,
but found nothing. So please help!

Thanks!

--
Li Ma