ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chris Marshall" <ch...@campsbayterrace.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS insert does not execute
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 15:24:13 GMT
Thanks for your input Niels,
The DTD is correct and I have no problem with the return from
selectKey, but I would like to return the generated key to the
application as follows:

Integer id = (Integer) sqlMap.insert(".....&c);

by defining the insert xml as follows:

<insert id="insert" parameterClass="MyParameterClass" resultClass="Integer">
.........&c including selectKey

The selectKey stanza works fine, but I would like to have the id in
the application before committing the transaction for various reasons
(mainly because nested transactions are not supported).

I have seen the example of this that I included in my previous post at:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=407

Regards Chris