ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chris Marshall" <ch...@campsbayterrace.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS insert does not execute
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 08:16:59 GMT
Hopefully the final question on this issue, which may be because of my
ignorance:
It appears that iBATIS .NET insert statement returns the generated key as in:

<insert id="InsertOrganization" parameterClass="Organization" resultClass="int">
	<selectKey property="Id" type="post" resultClass="int">
		SELECT LAST_INSERT_ID() AS value
	</selectKey>
	INSERT INTO Organizations
		(Org_Code, Org_Name)
	VALUES
		(#Code#, #Name#)
</insert>

but that this is not supported in the Java version.
Is this correct, and if so, is there any intention to support it in future?
Regards Chris