ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Robert Glover <robertglove...@yahoo.com>
Subject iBatis ibator 1.1 is a triumph
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:42:31 GMT
     I am so happy with iBatis ibator 1.1.  The new updateByExample is exactly what I needed.
 And the new  countByExample will save me a great deal of time as well.  The Eclipse plug-in
installed flawlessly into  BM Rational Application Devloper 7, i.e., "RAD 7".  Plus, the ibator
eclipse plug-in installed a comprehensive online help system that is accessible from the RAD
7 help system.
     I do wish however that I could print out the ibator user manual so that I can keep it
in hard copy formal.  The user manual that comes with the ibator download is in html and does
not lend itself to printing in one shot.
     Finally, I wish there was a way to show support for iBatis and iBatis ibator.  It needs
to gain wider recognition because it is much more useful and easier to use than its competitors.
 Ibator especially is not nearly as widely known as it should be.  I personally spoke with
the author of "POJOs in Action: Developing Enterprise Applications with Lightweight Frameworks"
and even though that book covers iBatis, the author had never heard of Abator until I told
him about it.
    In conclusion,  iBatis ibator rocks.  Let's get the word out to more people about it.
Robert Glover