ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBATIS insert does not execute
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 14:48:13 GMT
What is your overall plan for deployment. Do you have sql scripts that get
run against the target database to build the tables and such? How will you
configure the connection url? What i've done in the past is to simply have a
property file that contains the select key sql in it. I pass this property
file in when my sqlmap is loaded and use the ${selectQuery} notation in my
sqlmap.

Brandon