ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBatis+teradata
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:23:29 GMT
iBATIS uses straight jdbc underneath. If the field in your database is a
varchar and the bean property is a Date object it will be up to the jdbc
driver to perform the conversion.  You can make sure that iBATIS is using
the proper PreparedStatement calls if you explicitly specify the type of the
bean property and database column.

Brandon Goodin