ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grails anybody?
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:03:01 GMT
We actually do have a gBatis project started offsite of apache (
http://gbatis.silvermindsoftware.com/). It is extremely preliminary. The
thought was to write a complete Groovy based implementation of iBATIS from
ground up. I've put the project on hold for the immediate until the iB3 API
comes out. With the way iB3 is being written it may be easier to integrate
iB3 with Groovy rather than write a ground up implementation.

The goals are pretty simple.

* provide a more robust means of executing sql - There is definitely room to
improve groovy sql with an ibatis approach to sql execution.
* provide a way to configure using builders
* provide a dynamic sql implementation

Brandon Goodin