ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Maves" <nathan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can we send formbean bookid value to update statement
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:37:56 GMT
I would start by reading the developers guide.
The root of your issue is that you seem to completely confussed about how to
use ibatis.  You have both #var# and ? in your update sql map.  Along with
only sending one parameter when you updated is expecting 6.

Start from the begin and read the documentation.

Nathan