ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Clement <nathan_a_clem...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Result class with incorrect property names
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:17:45 GMT
Hi,

I've been using SQL Maps for 3 years and I want to say I think this product is great.

I've noticed that some of our developers can accidentally mis-type the property names in their
SQL.  For example, the SQL Map XML might have the following:

select value from table where ...

The result class has a property which is supposed to map to this column, but the developer
mis-typed it:

public String getVlaue()
public void setVlaue( String vlaue )

The data mapper silently discards the column from the database.  Is there a configuration
setting that I can turn on to make the data mapper raise an error if it can't find a property
on a result class for a column?

Thanks,

Nathan

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail