ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fernando Simonetti <ferna...@cosipa.com.br>
Subject RES: groupby x out of memory
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:46:49 GMT
Thanks everyone for the feedbacks.
This parameter solved the problem. After one week my server still with the
minimum of memory allocated.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2008 16:26
Para: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Assunto: Re: groupby x out of memory

Try disabling "enhancement" as well.  It might be CGLIB.

Clinton

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Fernando Simonetti < fernando@cosipa.com.br
<mailto:fernando@cosipa.com.br> > wrote:

Eventually my aplication server is going down by "Out of Memory". Analizing
de heap dumping, it's point for the same class allocating 600 Mb.

This event can occur 3 hours or 3 days after I restart my server. This class
is used thounsands times in the period. Monitoring the memory of the server,
I could see 300MB to 700MB of memory been allocated in  3 minutes. It hapens
eventualy but not in a determined period.

The unique diference for this class for others, is the groupby clause in
Ibatis. First I thouth it could be a cartesian product, but I ran the query
without parameters and found nothing.

I going to implement this class without groupby clause, but first I would
like to see if there are other options.

thanks,
Fernando