ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Fernando Simonetti <ferna...@cosipa.com.br>
Subject groupby x out of memory
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:51:26 GMT
Eventually my aplication server is going down by "Out of Memory". Analizing
de heap dumping, it's point for the same class allocating 600 Mb.

This event can occur 3 hours or 3 days after I restart my server. This class
is used thounsands times in the period. Monitoring the memory of the server,
I could see 300MB to 700MB of memory been allocated in  3 minutes. It hapens
eventualy but not in a determined period.

The unique diference for this class for others, is the groupby clause in
Ibatis. First I thouth it could be a cartesian product, but I ran the query
without parameters and found nothing.

I going to implement this class without groupby clause, but first I would
like to see if there are other options.

thanks,
Fernando