ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From nepalon <inepa...@163.com>
Subject Re: Problem in resultMap:Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid state, the ResultSet object is closed
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:36:17 GMT

I try the code and it work well.At first, I get Connection using
DriverManager and work well.I think the bug maybe cause by DataSource that
return Connection from pool,so I try to get Connection using DataSource,but
it work well too.So I still believe the exception causing by iBatis.

Connection cn = null;
		PreparedStatement pst1 = null;
		PreparedStatement pst2 = null;
		ResultSet rs1 = null;
		ResultSet rs2 = null;
		DataSource ds = (BasicDataSource)ctx.getBean("cmsDbcpDataSource");

		try
		{
//			Class.forName("net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver").newInstance();
//	        cn =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/macconverter",
"sa", "iloveyou");
			cn = ds.getConnection();
	        pst1 = cn.prepareStatement("select * from t_softwares");
	        rs1 = pst1.executeQuery();
	        while(rs1.next())
	        {
	        	System.out.println("software:" + rs1.getString(1));
	        }
	        pst2 = cn.prepareStatement("select * from t_categories");
	        rs2 = pst2.executeQuery();
	        while(rs2.next())
	        {
	        	System.out.println("category:" + rs2.getString(1));
	        }
		}
		catch(Exception e)
		{