ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From nepalon <inepa...@163.com>
Subject Re: Problem in resultMap:Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid state, the ResultSet object is closed
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:46:49 GMT

I am sure my DB is configured to allow more than one ResultSet open.As you
see in the above code, the code CategoryModel model =
categoryDao.getCategoryById(273) I code can work well.The code will load the
category object the id is 273 and its parent category object whick the id is
270.In this code,more than one ResultSet was open.