ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vannel <vadrie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Performance Issue
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 09:27:12 GMT

Sorry about not being clear. Initially I was trying to give an example and in
the later post I decided to give a more accurate representation of my
program. I dont think I am using any form of caching unless it's on by
default. To be abit clearer, my client receives notification right after the
update(). However, the client is unable to see the updated information
immediately. Only after some delay of a few seconds will the client be able
to see the update.