ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in resultMap:Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid state, the ResultSet object is closed
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 03:09:05 GMT
This error happens when your JDBC driver or database does not allow multiple
cursors to be open at the same time within one connection.  I've seen it
before.  It's usually a simple matter of finding the correct settings to
pass to your JDBC driver (on the db url) to allow multiple cursors (or
cursors at all).  I'm not sure what they are for jtds, but for SQL Server
it's selectMode=cursor.

Clinton