ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis-362 - Caching broken for stored procs
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 21:09:48 GMT
The bug is actually invalid.  The reason it "worked" in 2.1.5 is that procs
weren't cached at all.  In 2.2.0+ proc statements were cached, but there's
no way to cache output parameters, as you're passing the object in (so we
can't cache it).  We could build something in to mock the parameter object
and hold the out params, but that's nontrivial.  So for now, no, there is no
way to cache output parameters.  You can cache regular results from a proc
of course, just not the OUT params...

Clinton