ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kenny Pearce <kenny.pea...@hxti.com>
Subject <typeHandler> element
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:38:08 GMT
Hi,
	I've been trying to configure TypeHandlerCallback implementations using
the <typeHandler> element in <sqlMapConfig> for some time, and I have
never been able to get it to work. I have usually worked around it by
specifying the type handler for the individual parameter or result, but
I've come across a case where this can't be done: I am selecting a
single column and want it handled by my handler; I don't want it
embedded in a map or another object. I have read the documentation, and
I am following the instructions for the <typeHandler> element exactly. I
couldn't find any bug reports on JIRA. Is there anything odd/unspecified
that needs to be done to make this whole thing work? I am using iBATIS
2.3 with Java 6 and Oracle 10g.

	Thanks,

--
Kenny Pearce <kenny.pearce@hxti.com>