ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zach Visagie <za...@ipay.co.za>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Abator renamed to iBATOR
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 11:35:27 GMT
On Wed, 2008-04-16 at 11:39 +1000, Zoran Avtarovski wrote:
> provide this we would have had 80% maybe 90% functionality done with
> ibator alone.

I agree. I have just worked on a web project where I made a clean
separation between the UI and the data access. I am using abator for the
tables and then manually getting the objects for the relationships.

This one is probably far fetched but I need to create one set of files
which can do the basic's for at least three different db's, postgres,
sybase and oracle. SelectKey and postgres is my problem here since
postgres does not have a select @@identity equivalent.

You can do the following:

select nextval( pg_get_serial_sequence( 'table_name','column_name' ) );

Could this be worked in as a postgres default?

ola