ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator 1.1.0: Root class cannot be loaded
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:47:19 GMT
This is related to a new feature in Abator.  If you specify a rootClass,
then Abator will try to load that class and look for existing properties
that would conflict with properties it would normally generate.  If there is
an existing property in the rootClass that matches one of the new
properties, then Abator will not generate the property (deferring to the
property in the rootClass).

As you've seen, if Abator cannot load the root class, then no harm done -
just a warning message.  There is a new property "rootClasspath" for the
JavaModelGenerator that you can use to specify a classpath if you want to
take advantage of this feature.

Jeff Butler