ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javaModelGenerator order of members
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:13:22 GMT
Abator generates fields first, then getters/setters for each field.  The
order of members is the order in which the columns are returned from the
JDBC driver (should be based on the ordinal position of the column in the
table unless there's a bug in your JDBC driver).

This could be overridden by primary key and BLOB columns.  Primary key
columns will always be first, BLOB columns will always be last, other
columns in the middle.

Jeff Butler