ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <larry.mead...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieve the SQL statement being executed
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:23:24 GMT
Depending on your iBATIS version, I think you can get to what you
want, but it is pretty fragile, because you have to do some casting to
internal classes which could change.

I think your safest bet is the RowHandler or a stored procedure - and
I say stored procedure only because it sounds like you need to process
a lot of data for just a little bit of information. If that is the
case, a SP will kick butt over everything else in terms of both memory
footprint and performance.

Larry