ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sundar Sankaranarayanan" <Sundar.Sankaranaraya...@phoenix.edu>
Subject RE: iBATIS Batching with Spring DAO
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 15:41:19 GMT
Did u check Spring-reference.pdf. The batching of Ibatis has been
explained in page 296.

public class SqlMapAccountDao extends SqlMapClientDaoSupport implements
AccountDao {

public void insertAccount(Account account) throws DataAccessException {

getSqlMapClientTemplate().execute(new SqlMapClientCallback() {

public Object doInSqlMapClient(SqlMapExecutor executor) throws
SQLException {

executor.startBatch();

executor.update("insertAccount", account);

executor.update("insertAddress", account.getAddress());

executor.executeBatch();

}

});

}