ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alden S <alden...@hotmail.com>
Subject Remove from list
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:51:55 GMT

Please remove my name from email list.
> Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:57:22 -0700> From: larry.meadors@gmail.com> To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Undefined Column Name Exception in Implicit Map> > I agree - of all the
jdbc drivers I have ever used, DB2 is the only> one that supports this.> > Larry>
> > On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Jeff Butler <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> wrote:>
> This seems like an obvious error in iBATIS to me. I made the change and ran> >
the build - the tests all passed.> >> > Unless anyone has a strong objection,
I'll commit the change.> >> > Thanks to Rikki for doing the diagnosis on this!>
27, 2008 at 7:43 AM, Niels Beekman <n.beekman@wis.nl> wrote:> >> > >>
> [...]
of columns, which would be bad> > IMHO. But the javadoc of getColumnLabel says:>
title for use in printouts and> > displays."> > >> > >> > >>
> > This would mean that it's perfectly valid to call getColumnName, maybe> >
someone with more JDBC spec knowledge can comment on this.> > >> > >>
DB2> > database on AS400. The problem is that I want to use implicit resultmap like>
> > select * from PRODUCT> > > </select>> > >> > >
However, the problem is that while populating the HashMap, I have noticed> > that the
class "com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.AutoResultMap" uses> > method getColumnLabel()
on ResultSetMetaData> > > My JDBC driver returns the label of the column (containing
spaces and> > which is different than the column name in database). Now the code fails>
> reporting the exception that "Invalid Column Name" has been specified. The> > problem
is in the class> > "com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.AutoResultMap" as it should
be> > calling getColumnName() instead of getColumnLabel() on ResultSetMetaData to>
> get the names of the columns.> > >> > > Please look this ASAP and confirm
if changing the method call from> > getColumnLabel() to getColumnName(), can affect
in what manner.. I have> > tried this and it works for me. However, I want to know the
unknown> > implications that it might have.> > >> > > Thanks &
Regards,> > > Rikki Bindra> > > Tata Consultancy Services> > >
C - 56, Phase 2> > > Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar> > > Noida - 201305,Uttar Pradesh>
> > Notice: The information contained in this e-mail> > > message and/or attachments
to it may contain> > > confidential or privileged information. If you are> >
> not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,> > > review, distribution,
printing or copying of the> > > information contained in this e-mail message>
> > and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If> > > you have received
this communication in error,> > > please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and>
> > immediately and permanently delete the message> > > and any attachments.
Thank you> > >> > >> > >> >> >