ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ryan Shelley" <12gaugeme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Question about queryForList and Oracle ref cursors
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:22:58 GMT
In the one you had, you were creating an empty HashMap, executing the
queryForList method passing in the empty HashMap, and then converting the
still empty HashMap to a list and returning that to your method.
queryForList doesn't take an object parameter to store the results in, it
takes an object parameter to pass variables into your queries.  The return
value of queryForList is a List of your ResultMapped Models.

-Ryan

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Jesse Reimann <jreimann@ctigroup.com>
wrote:

>  Ryan that's exactly what I did that wouldn't work. It returns to me a List that has
10 elements all which are NULL.