ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ryan Shelley" <12gaugeme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator 1.1 DTD
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 22:39:18 GMT
I did check out the version from SVN, I just thought it'd be an attribute of
table or it's own sub-element of table, which is silly of me, because that's
not how it's done with javaModelGenerator, so my apologies.  Will the DTD
that is in SVN continue to be version 1.0, or will it change to
1.1eventually?  Thanks!

-Ryan